Sunday, February 14, 2010

an illustrated book about birds

I've been absent for a bit because I'm with my engineer for too few days, as usual. But, seeing as it's Valentine's Day, I just wanted to share the love.

Valentine's Day gets a bad rap. It is indeed a holiday much beloved by the greeting card and teddy bear industries. It is also the day that the poor excuses for significant others use as a get-out-of-jail-free card. But if you aren't shelling out wads of cash for another singing teddy bear, and are in a loving relationship every other day of the year as well, I see no problem with taking one day to focus on the people you love.

So share the love. With your boyfriends and girlfriends and spouses and parents and siblings and best friends. Because life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. (Kahlil Gibran)

Be excellent to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment